Wednesday, April 16, 2008

home sickk.. againnn! 4/16/08


ok so today, im home sickk again! this sucks! yesterday, i got home from school and just went straight to bed! when my mom called me cause it was time for lax, she realized i was fast asleep, and let me skipp it! my throat//head//body hurts a lot, but its ok. my lax coach from last year, joanna, invited nancy and i to go to the Maryland-Georgetown womens lax game with her! but i cant cause im sick, and nancy is on a school camping trip. pooopy.

OH and I didnt ever write anything about how my weekend was: friday, we had a school lax game against BMS, and we lost 15-5. lax for school is not very good, every time i get the ball the only people i am looking for is Molly or Devon. not many people are good at lax at school.. ahh.
Friday night, jenna-heather-galen-griffin-and corey came over and then we all went to the State Radio concert at the recher! it was AWESOME!! the band was soo good and i got a chance to hang out with some of my brother's friends also, such as palmer and Andrew. my friend Jake’s cousin is the lead singer of the band, so that is mainly why we all went. i love the type of music they play, it is a soothing reggaetown sound, and it is awesome! so after the concert, i got home at like 12:30am, and went right to bed.


Saturday, i went to Patrick’s house at like noon-ish, and then with his family we went to the UNC vs. Ohio State game at BL. this was reallyreally fun! we met up with ella and sydney there, and chilled and watched the game. after, mr.kelly (pats dad) was introducing pat and his bro's to all of these coaches and players on the teams, since mr.kelly went to UNC. i felt really out of place because I wasnt meeting them all, i didnt know anyone, and it wassnt my familyy. but this passed soon enough, and we drove back to pat's house and chilled for like 45 minn until my mom picked me upp. he is like, my best friend//boyfriend!!
saturday night, i babysat for the chasneys. not very much to say about this.. blahhh. sunday, i went to sunday school, then had a laxx game! we won against mcd. eagles!! they were pretty good, but we were bettter!! the ref's were horrendous though, they were so bad. they were making up the most random calls and stuff,and it was just unnecessay. no worries though, cause we still won!


for school, im working on my 8th grade castalia project. i have a surfboard, and i am painting all sorts of designs and patterns on it to show the evolution of surfing and stufff. blahh it is due on monday.. hmm i hope i will bee done by then! still feeling sick in the time it took me to write this.... going to get some teaa now. xooxoxox story of my lifee.. JOSIE GEORGE!

No comments: